A clerk is responsible for keeping the record of all the case being heard in the court and all the relative data related to them. He is a legitimate and qualified person who is directly dealing with all the non-legal persons by doing all the legal work himself. As he is the most important entity of the court so all the records and proofs are kept under his supervision. All the proofs are presented after careful analysis by him. In any hearing, he is the one who is helping lawyers and judge. His appointment is done by the judge or by the judge and also by the nation at national and regional level. He provides the best assistance for the entire task being performed on the court. You will find them all in the article.
The Meaning of Court of Law
The purpose of the court is to manage all the cases which can be regional and national. A case can be heard in any part of the county in any court. Sometimes the neighborhood courts exchange them for some basic reasons. All the regional cases are heard in the district court no matter what is their esteem. All the cases that are exchanged by other courts are related to ash disputes. In most of the cases, the respondent has the right to shift the case to neighborhood court. The clerk is there to handle all the matters related to the shifting of the case.
Some Types of Cases that are being heard in the County Court
There are a lot of cases that are heard in any county court. Some are major issues while other is minor in nature. Some of the cases that are heard under the supervision of any county court are as below.
- Some disputes related to customers like delivering the faulty services and goods.
- Tenants and owner disputes such as rental issues, ownership, and repairs.
- Some personal injury claims which are caused by the carelessness of others. It includes traffic accidents and field accidents.
- Some cases are heard by magistrate like domestic violence.
- Sometimes a debtor is asking for a payment but the other person is not paying. He can contact a county court.
- Issues related to employment like salary issues and some discrimination cases.
- Some small claims worth 10000 Pounds or less than it.
Method to Contact any County Court
There are many approaches through which you can contact a court. The simplest are to contact or make an appointment with the most responsible person of the court that is the county clerk of court. Most of the people book an appointment by visiting the site. Some just make a call to set up a meeting. You can also contact the court by sending a letter or message. There are many people working under the supervision of the court to set a methodology for you to make suitable arrangements. The main purpose is to provide justice and it is surely delivered.